We had friends over so I didn’t really get to my usual workouts, instead we went for a hike up to see this view. It was only a short hike, but it was super intense, and super pretty. Heaps of wildflowers for the ladies and rocky rocky almost vertical climbs for the dudes.
I did get to do my tendonitis eccentric workouts twice today, just chipping away at that guy.
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps two weeks ago)
- Feelin’ fine
Goal for this week:
- Reconfigure my workouts
Goals for June:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp