With my knee still being super dodgy, it’s pretty tough to throw myself into lower body exercises. I did the P90X3 Complex Lower, but without any weights… and it was still pretty tough… I have a lot of work to do.
Nothing really exciting to report.. maybe just skip on to tomoz…
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps a week ago)
- Chest and lats. Oh. My. God.
Goal for this week:
- Learn and do the exercises for tendonitis
Goals for May:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp