Today was a complete wash… we’re having house issues and I was too stressed and too distracted to train. My knee is still dodgy as (can’t quite bear weight on it) so I basically took today off. No Dynamix or Agility X. All in all, a super terrible blog entry.
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps last Tuesday)
Today’s sore bits:
- Shoulders, triceps, lats & back (Eccentrix Upper)
Goal for this week:
- Learn and do the exercises for tendonitis
Goals for May:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp