Still in San Diego, still feeling lazy and exhausted and can now add sunburnt to that list. Everything’s coming up ninja….. pausenot.
Really just a day of sitting around, eating terribly and windy beach walks… we got home super late but I did manage to squeeze in my tendonitis eccentric exercises before bed. Didn’t really do anything at all, as in, I didn’t feel better nor did the pain dissipate, but I’m glad I got ’em in.
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps two weeks ago)
- Elbows still really sore
Goal for this week:
- Reconfigure my workouts
Goals for June:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp