Monday is my rest and recovery day. Today I used the sauna, had an Epsom salt bath and got some acupuncture done.
I also set myself up for the week, here is my calisthenics calendar which I’m probably going to ignore:
WEEK 8 – TRANSITION
DAY 2 – DYNAMIX
DAY 3 _ ACCELERATOR
DAY 4_ PILATES X
DAY 5 _ AGILITY X & DYNAMIX
DAY 7 _ REST OR DYNAMIX
I’m going to ignore it because I don’t feel like I’ve worked hard enough the past couple of weeks to need a transition week. I haven’t been doing all my workouts because my tendonitis has been way worse than usual.
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (quad steps last Tuesday)
Goal for this week:
- Learn and do the exercises for tendonitis
Goals for May:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp