After my session yesterday with the PT, I changed up my grip strength workout. It was kind of tough in that I was terrible at everything… but afterwards I also didn’t feel like I worked nearly hard enough.
At the Competitive Ninja Warrior class though, my tendonitis flared up literally as soon as I hung from my first obstacle… so that was alarming. Usually it doesn’t hurt until it’s nearly time to go home. Still need to put a bit of time trying to figure out how to beat this beast.
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps two weeks ago)
- Feelin’ fine
Goal for this week:
- Reconfigure my workouts
Goals for June:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp