Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge

Home Forums Australian Ninja Warrior Forum Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Keymaster

Teams of 3 take on the wolds toughest obstacle course!

I’ve actually always enjoyed the American version of the show… it always looks challenging, and I’ve noticed usually the team with the strongest fittest person prevails… but the best bit about the American show is that after one team wins… the other two teams totally scramble to get a fast time to qualify for the next heat… really adds to the drama.

So, looks like Australia is going to have a similar show! My guess is Channel 7 will take this on to combat Channel 9’s Australian Ninja Warrior. Click the link below to apply:

Australian Spartan

Sheenobree
    Participant

Rumours are starting to circulate that filming is actually going to take place in Queensland, either in Brisbane or the Gold Coast when most people were assuming Melbourne as that’s where Channel 7 is based.

Adam

You’re exactly right!

Filming for Australian Spartan will be held at something called the Brisbane Spartan Arena (exact location to be confirmed) from 4pm to 9:30pm from the 11th of December 2017 to the 22nd of December 2017. Tickets are free to watch and you can find them here:

http://onair.thatstheticket.com.au/spartan/2017/audience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.