American Ninja Warrior : Ninja versus Ninja

Home Forums Australian Ninja Warrior Forum American Ninja Warrior : Ninja versus Ninja

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Keymaster

Looks like NBC is filming a new show called American Ninja Warrior : Ninja vs Ninja, where the top American Ninja Warriors from around the country are forming teams of three and race head-to-head through an expanded version of the world’s toughest obstacle course. Teams with the fastest cumulative times advance to the finals where one team will walk home with bragging rights and a cash prize.

Filming is in LA (USA) from the 24th of October to the 30th of October, which is around the time they film Team Ninja Warrior, so a really interesting development.

Here is the source:
    http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/American_Ninja_Warrior_Ninja_vs_Ninja

Adam
    Keymaster

I thought this was a new show… but it’s just a re-branding of Team Ninja Warrior. Tricky ninjas.

Sheenobree
    Participant

I wonder why the re-branding happened. Ninja Vs Ninja seems strange when they’re still in teams.

Adam
    Keymaster

Apparently too many people thought it was called : Teen Ninja… so they changed it to make sure it was clearly a spin-off of ANW.

In other news… Joe Moravsky, Drew Dreschel, Jessie Graff and others have pulled out of Ninja vs Ninja. I think Jessie was out before filming started, not sure about Drew but Joe pulled out during filming.

Joe put a post on his Facebook page, but has edited it down now so that it has zero details. Originally he said that he pulled out during filming in solidarity to other ninjas… but didn’t explain any more than that.

Interesting.
    That said, the show looks amazing. It’s filmed at night and has really high production value which is exciting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.