Competing on Australian Ninja Warrior
Applications are not yet open for Season 2 of Australian Ninja Warrior.
Join the Ninja Newsletter for the latest information and to be notified the very second applications do open. We expect applications to open in July 2017.
Things you’ll need to know about applying for Australian Ninja Warrior:
- The experience is amazing and super fun, it’s definitely a worthwhile adventure
- You’ll have about 2 months to put together your application… but earlier submission is better since it’ll give the producers time to request extra information from you
- The written application process takes about an hour and a half to complete
- The video has to be under 3 minutes. You’ll need to talk directly to camera, as well as show off your physicality
- If you’re accepted into the first round then you’ll be invited to do a physical test and a short on-camera interview
- Think about the story that audiences will be interested in… what about you will get everyone rooting for your success
- Your family and close friends will be provided tickets to watch you compete
- You can wear any costume to compete in, but if any part of it touches the water you’ll be disqualified, so keep ’em slim
- Check out our list of Ninja Gyms around Australia
Good luck ninjas!
Hope to see you on Season 2 of Australian Ninja Warrior!