Got up at crazy o’clock to fly to San Diego, so didn’t get a chance to workout at all today… which was kind of okay because I really was exhausted all day. Saturday’s are absolutely becoming my recovery day. I was completely drained last Saturday too.
I didn’t get a chance to do my tendonitis eccentric exercises at all… and maybe because of (and maybe completely unrelated) my elbows were sore all day, even when doing nothing at all… just a slow ache that sometimes had a sharp pain with particular movements. Not enough to stop me from doing anything, but enough to let me know my body isn’t happy with me.
I truly was exhausted though, needed a massive nap at about 3pm.
Went out site-seeing then dinner and dancing – and forgot to take my Fitbit with me. Hate that so much!
Training Journal Stats
- Tendonitis in both elbows
- Gammy left knee (Quad steps two weeks ago)
- Elbows really sore
Goal for this week:
- Reconfigure my workouts
Goals for June:
- Successfully land a 9ft (2.7 meters) lache.
- Successfully catch the UFO grab from a lache.
- Submit an application for Australian Ninja Warrior Season 2
- Submit an application for American Ninja Warrior Season 10
- Complete at least 5 obstacles in a NNL or UNAA comp