Australian Ninja Warrior Season 1

Home Forums Australian Ninja Warrior Forum Australian Ninja Warrior Season 1

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shaun Brien 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Keymaster

Does anyone know when the first episode is going to air?

#13613 Reply

Adam
    Keymaster

Australian Ninja Warrior Season 1 had about 6,000 entrants and took about 250 I think, while American Ninja Warrior Season 9 had 70,000 entrants and they’ll take 700 Ninjas. I’ll take a 4.16% chance over a 1% chance any day. Yikes.

#13617 Reply

Adam
    Keymaster
    #14057 Reply

Adam
    Keymaster

Rang Channel 9 (Publicity Department 02 9965 2727) and asked them when Australian Ninja Warrior Season 1 was going to air… and the dude said he didn’t know exactly, but it would be in the 2nd half of the year – after June 2017.

19th of June 2016 is when applications first opened for Season 1 (closed 9th September 2016), so I guess they’ll be advertising for applications while the show airs… Means they’ll get the most number of applications ever… but new people will really only have less than 6 months to train.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Adam.
    #14594 Reply

Adam
    Keymaster

Noticed a few ninjas around the place saying that we should have an air date by the end of June… it’s starting to come together…

#14659 Reply

Shaun Brien

An official trailer just went up on Facebook and it’s gotten me so hyped for the season.

#14677 Reply

Adam
    Keymaster

How good is it? I love that the footage seemed really really solid. After seeing the UK and Swedish versions I wasn’t sure what to expect, but man, Australia knows how to make good quality television. I am seriously pumped, it’s going to be so great!

#14694 Reply

Shaun Brien

That was my exact reaction because some other formats have been really lackluster in spirit and tone. Whereas this seems to really give off those epic Ninja vibes and not skimp out on course toughness either.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Australian Ninja Warrior Season 1
Your information: